Video by Busra Eriz’17
On Saturday, Sept. 17, more than 500 students, staff, and faculty signed up to participate in Bowdoin’s annual Common Good Day. After the volunteers broke into small groups, they fanned out across Brunswick and beyond to help out at one of 55 organizations. The day starts with a celebration in Farley Field House, and lunch is catered by Bowdoin Dining.
You might also be interested in
- From Brazilian Slums to Bowdoin College: Sophomore Gives Back
- Senior’s Healthcare Research Begins in Maine, Moves to Rwanda
- From the Perspective of the First Mainers: Workshop Teaches Wabanaki History
- Four Students Selected as Bowdoin’s First Multifaith Fellows
- Lemur Life: David Anderson ’19 Researches a Madagascar Primate