Video by Busra Eriz’17
On Saturday, Sept. 17, more than 500 students, staff, and faculty signed up to participate in Bowdoin’s annual Common Good Day. After the volunteers broke into small groups, they fanned out across Brunswick and beyond to help out at one of 55 organizations. The day starts with a celebration in Farley Field House, and lunch is catered by Bowdoin Dining.
You might also be interested in
- Bowdoin Bakes and Builds for National Gingerbread House Day
- Visit by Activist DeRay Mckesson ’07 Caps Off Month of ‘No Hate’ at Bowdoin
- In Barcelona, Ezra Rice ’19 Has Close-Up View of Independence Fight
- Sen. George J. Mitchell ’54, H’83 Visits Campus To Discuss Public Service, Politics
- Public Service Students Meet with Longtime Public Servant, US Sen. George Mitchell