Video by Busra Eriz’17
On Saturday, Sept. 17, more than 500 students, staff, and faculty signed up to participate in Bowdoin’s annual Common Good Day. After the volunteers broke into small groups, they fanned out across Brunswick and beyond to help out at one of 55 organizations. The day starts with a celebration in Farley Field House, and lunch is catered by Bowdoin Dining.
You might also be interested in
- Frenkel ’16 Paper on Deep Sea Coral Published in Academic Journal
- Laura Griffee’17 Virtually Games Her Way to Interactive Art
- Cindy Rivera ’18 Receives Award at National Chemistry Conference
- The Last of the Heath Hens: Special Collections Receives Grant to Preserve 1930s Ornithological Research
- A ‘Proud’ Bowdoin Contingent Marches in DC