Video by Busra Eriz’17
On Saturday, Sept. 17, more than 500 students, staff, and faculty signed up to participate in Bowdoin’s annual Common Good Day. After the volunteers broke into small groups, they fanned out across Brunswick and beyond to help out at one of 55 organizations. The day starts with a celebration in Farley Field House, and lunch is catered by Bowdoin Dining.
You might also be interested in
- Looking Behind Memento Mori Objects: ‘Artnet’ Reviews ‘Unique’ Bowdoin Exhibition
- Visiting Artist Titus Kaphar Rediscovers the Joy of Printmaking
- Can Geometry Fix Partisan Gerrymandering?
- Anu Asaolu ’19: A Student’s Journey from Nigeria to Bowdoin
- ‘Why Draw?’ Bowdoin Art Museum’s Recently Concluded Exhibition Draws Glowing Praise