Brunswick’s Navy Runways to Open to General Aviation April 2 (Portland Press Herald)

The twin runways at the Brunswick Naval Air Station will come to life again on April 2 with the opening of the Brunswick Executive Airport operated by Flight Level Aviation of Norwood Mass. The company-owned by Peter Eichleay of the Bowdoin Class of 2004-will begin operations even before the base closes officially on Memorial Day.

5 thoughts on “Brunswick’s Navy Runways to Open to General Aviation April 2 (Portland Press Herald)

1. Barry N. Miller '59

As an pilot and aircraft owner, I’m delighted. It will make visiting the College and local attractions much easier.

2. Pingback: Tweets that mention Brunswick’s Navy Runways to Open to General Aviation April 2 (Portland Press Herald) « Bowdoin Daily Sun -- Topsy.com

3. John Gibbons'64

Hope they get the scheduled Maine Track Club races April 1-2 finished before the corporate jets start to land…

4. Peter H. Dragonas, M. D.,'59

I predict a “New Era High Tech Military Air Center” will be developed in Maine no later than 2020. In the meantime I hope Bowdoin and Brunswick will benefit as a commercially. The Navy was a great friend.

Comments are closed.

thumb: